Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is my first post on my blog.

I was inspired to start a blog from reading several other peoples. I figure my fiance is most likely getting annoyed to me talk endlessly, so maybe you guys will like to!

I have a lot of random thoughts, stories, and just day to day things I like to share. I have always been a talker, so why not a blogger!

Lets start with a little bit about me. I am 23, turning 24 next week. I am engaged and getting married Oct, 9 2011. We are super excited and cannot wait. I live in the Atlanta area and have a love hate relationship with it. I am a very emotional person, I LOVE movies and TV. I also love anything entertainment. If it is in a People magazine, I know it. I know tons of random useless entertainment knowledge. It really does amaze people. I  have two beautiful Westie puppies who I love as if they are my own children.

If there is anything you could like to know about me, ask! I will post about random things and more details about the stuff I listed about myself.

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment