Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

30 Day Blog Challege: Day 7

Day 7: Favorite Movies

Wow...movies...i LOVE movies! Michael and I pretty much see a movie a week. Got to love the $6 movies at our local theater. I was a film minor in college and I love dramas.

Here are some of my favorites:

Casablanca - who can resist this love story! "Here's to looking at you kid." Gets me every time!



Citizen Kane - pretty typical I know, but I love Orson Welles. He was WAY before his time.





Wizard of Oz - my favorite movie as a kid. I grew up in Kansas so I always felt a special connection to this movie, I also did the play in middle school.


Here are some of my guilty pleasures.

The Notebook - still trying to get my fiance to watch it with me. If you are have a soul you will ball your eyes out.


My Girl - this is by far one of my favorite movies. I remember the day my dad passed to zone out and not think about it I went to watch TV and this movie was on. My mom suggested I do not watch this movie because it would prob make me sad, but oddly it felt like the right thing to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment