Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Lady Gaga is an evil genius

For those who dont know I am slightly in love with entertainment. Movies, music, tv, celebrities, you name it I know it. My celebrity knowledge surprises people. Its sad I know, but hey its my special gift. 

Lady Gaga...you know her, you either love her or hate her. I love her. I love that she likes to make people slightly uncomfortable. Her music is catchy, some songs get annoying pretty quick, but hey they are good work out music. She is an evil genius. People don't seem to like her crazy outfits, but how many paparazzi photos do you see of her? Exactly...rarely! cause no one knows what she looks like under those crazy outfits! She can live her life without the paparazzi bugging her all the time. Genius I tell you. 

She knows how to use the media and good for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment