Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oct seems sooo far away!

In case you were not aware I am getting married in October and it seems soooo far away! Everyone keeps saying it will be here before you know it. Well to me time is moving at a snails pace. This weekend we were pretty productive when the wedding planning. (Not that we havnt been, everything is pretty much done). This weekend we booked our honeymoon (cruise around the Caribbean!), Michael got his wedding band in the mail, I got my backup wedding band (I have a band that goes with my engagement ring, we also ordered a plain silver band for me just in case anything were to happen to mine), we ordered our favors (stemless wine glasses monogrammed), and we have our plan of paying everything off. We are almost there and have paid for pretty much everything in cash. Dave Ramsey would be so proud.

Next weekend I have my appointment to find a vail for my dress. I LOVE my dress and cannot wait to share pictures! Last weekend we got my wedding band, our champagne glasses and our gifts to our matron of honor and best man.

Only things left on the list is paying everything off, purchasing the bridesmaids gifts (I cant decide on what I want!), creating the invitations (we bought kits from Michaels), making the seating cards and the tabel number cards.

Can we fast forward to the bridal showers in the summer then go straight to the wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment