Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

top Chef finale tonight!

I LOVE Top Chef. I have been sucked in for a couple seasons now. Tonight is the finale of Top Chef All Stars. If you have not seen it, they brought back contestants that got close but did not win their seasons. It has come down to Richard Blaise (gooo Richard!) and Mike Isabella.














Richard is from Atlanta and is a cooking genius. He uses a lot of dry ice and different odd methods of cooking. He is who I am rooting for now that Carla is gone (so sad!). Richard got 2nd place on his season and is looking for redemption and has been kicking ass and taking names this season.










Mike Isabella is up the northeast and kind of an arrogant guy. He is doing MUCH better then and would deserve to win.

Don't miss it tonight, 10 PM on Bravo! I know I will be watching and rooting on Richard!

No comments:

Post a Comment