Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

30 Day Photo Challege: Day 5

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory



Some of my favorite memories go along with my dad. I have mentioned before, he passed away when I was 14 and I was a big daddies girl growing up. My dad and I had a couple special traditions. In this photo we were getting ready to go to The Nutcracker. We would dress up, he would get me a corsage and we would go see The Nutcracker when I was little.  Funny part is I later found out in life that my dad and I always left during intermission. Another tradition we had was running saturday errands together. We would always get lunch and it was a fun and special time for us to just hang out. 

I am very lucky to have a WONDERFUL stepdad that makes my mom very happy and I am thrilled he will be walking me down the aisle on my wedding day. But man do I miss my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment