Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011




1. What's something you've eaten & liked, but didn't think you would?
umm....I really don't know, I am pretty adventurous.

2. Plastic surgery? Yay or nay?
Yay! After I am done having children and I going to get a bunch of nips and tucks.

3. Two things you love about spring are?
the warmer weather w/ no humidity! and softball

4. When's the last time you went on a picnic?
wow...prob when I was a little kid.

5. What's your favorite app?
my phone doesn't have apps...so no favorites

6. Who does the grocery shopping in your house?
me! Michael went w/ me this weekend and it took twice as long

7. Would you rather take a spin class or zumba?
Prob Zumba (I need to start doing both!)

8. How often do you go out to dinner?
usually about once a week or so, really depends on the schedules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment