Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So What Wednesday...



This week I am saying So What to...
  • I am thinking of looking into working at home some during the week, gas prices are INSANE!
  • If I ate Panda Express two days in a row...I had a coupon!
  • I saved $37 at the grocery store over the weekend - yeeah for coupons!
  • I talk to Michael in some form almost all day
  • I text a LOT - thank god for unlimited texts
  • I am living with my fiance before we get married, I see nothing wrong w/ it
  • I already have our first son named and I am no where close to being pregnant
  • I cannot stand one of the co-ed teams I play on and I am about to snap at someone (they are REALLLLY BAD!)
  • I am sick of playing on a horrible losing team - I like to win!
  • I am looking forward to moving to PA one day (not anytime soon) - I cannot wait to start house hunting!
  • I am having 3 bridal showers in 3 states

No comments:

Post a Comment