Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

reading goal almost accomplished

I know I am pretty far behind when it comes to Harry Potter. My goal was to read all 7 books in a row and I am now half way through book 7. I read the first 3 when they first came out (I was in middle school) and I saw the first 3 movies, but once I got into high school I lost interest and had no time to read. I always wanted to jump back into them but never had time in college and I didnt want to see the movies w/ out reading the books. Recently my boss (who LOVES the books and movies) offered to loan me her Harry Potter books one by one. I am sooo glad she did! I started about midsummer and am almost done. I know its been taking me a while, but between work and the wedding I had little time this summer. I am about half way through the last book. My brother was amazed that no one ever told me anything about what happens and was happy that I was going in blind. I am ready to buy and watch all movies now! Hopefully Michael will jump on the Harry Potter band wagon w/ me.

The next book series I will tackle is (before the movie comes out of course....

No comments:

Post a Comment