Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So What Wednesday!


This week I am joining in w/ So What Wednesday!
  • My Christmas decorations are still sitting in my living room. They are boxed up and ready to go into the garage, but my husband is an organizing freak so I dont mess with his garage :)
  • I brought soup in for lunch but I got a feeling I will just end up going to Wendys
  • I wore a dress to work today...its gonna be in the mid 60s...in Jan!
  • I had the windows open yesterday and will again today....again mid 60s in Jan!
  • I am ready for Spring. I LOVE winter, but this isnt much of a winter...pick a season mother nature.
  • Facebook finally settled our "when did we officially start dating" argument. The timeline showed me when we became "Facebook Official"
  • I am pretty boring. Some co workers went out to a club to celebrate a birthday this weekend...I had NO interest in going. I am more of a bar and beer girl, not a club, high heeled girl.
Join Shannon in saying so what this week!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with wanting spring and mother nature is going crazy!

    ReplyDelete