Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3

Day 3: Your first love...

I  am gonna talk about my first full on crush. I dont know if you would say it was love, since it was middle school and all, but I was almost obsessed with this kid for like 3 years.

His name was Chris. He was a year older then me and we met at the beginning of my 6th grade year. I think we met in drama, not 100% sure. I had a crush on him from the beginning of 6th grade until well he broke my heart at the beginning of 8th grade. It is really funny looking back at it.

We did several plays together in middle school and were like an odd couple during each play. We always flirted, cuddled during rehearsals. We always hung and out and it was well known of my insane crush. We finally made it official "boyfriend/girlfriend" status during 7th grade, his 8th grade year.

He then broke my heart the summer before he went to high school. I laugh now looking back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment