Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I have never been one for new years resolutions, but this year I am going to make some and stick to it by god! Here are my goals for 2011:

1. Be Healthy! This is one of the most important to me. I am currently at my heaviest weigh I have ever been at. Every doctor I see (there is a handful) tells me I need to loose weight. I would ideally like to loose 50 lbs by my wedding (Oct. 9th in case you didnt know). But to me it isnt about the pounds, its about health. I need to get healthier. I need to eat healthier (cut out the fast food) and work out more. I just want to fit into my clothes and stop buying new clothes just because everything else doesnt fit. I was always a skinny kid, when puberty hit and I gained a lot of weight in 8th grade my mom was shocked. She told me she thought I would never have to worry about my weight (she and my brothers are naturally skinny), but instead I got my dads genes. I joined softball in 8th grade and played for years, so again I never thought about weight or working out. I was healthy because of playing. So after high school I stopped playing softball and now then I am in a desk job I am defiantly a lot less active and need to jump on it. I am going to use this blog to post about my weight lose journey. I will post pictures and hopefully it will push me to stick with it!

2. Pull the stick out of my butt. This may sound silly, but I have a tendency to be rigid and boring. I need to learn to relax and go with the flow more. My fiance is great at that!

3. My last goal this year is to be better with money. I have come a long way from a couple years ago. Michael was a big part of that. I stopped hiding and lieing about money. There are no secrets. Sometimes I make mistakes when it comes to money, but it isnt the end of the world. But I need to be better with budgeting and buying random crap. Michael and I have a goal of paying off our credit cards, the wedding and save money this year.

What is your goals for 2011? Are they more about in inner you or vanity?

No comments:

Post a Comment