Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

30 Day Blog Challege: Day 4

Day 4: Your Parents



photo.php.jpg

This picture can pretty much sum my stepdad up! This is my mom Sheila and my stepdad Bob. 

My stepdad is really funny and a character. He has always been there for me, my brothers and my mom. Where is a photo of my dad do you ask? I need to scan some in, but my dad passed away when I  was 14. (I will blog about that later). He has stayed by our side during many ups and downs. He is my go to about business, money, and just life in general. As a fellow Capricorn, we get along great. 


photo.php.jpg

Here is me and my mom at my college graduation. She has always been there for me. We have grown extremely close since I entered college and moved out. We now speak everyday, I call her on my drive home from work. She is currently in school and I am so proud of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment