Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

30 Day Blog Challege: Day 5

Day 5: Your Sibling



photo.php.jpg

This is my little brother, I swear he is younger. He is pretty much the opposite of myself. He is about 6'3ish I think, I dont know, but tall. He is lanky, blonde, blue eyed and REALLY smart. He goes to Lee University in Tennessee on scholarships. He is an amazing student and really dedicated to what he is working on. 

The one thing we do have in common is we are both sometimes absent minded. He is 4 years younger then me and even though we dont get to see each other a lot, we are pretty close. He is a groomsmen in our upcoming wedding and he is really excited about it. 

He is the one who surprised us all. I do have another younger brother, but we are anything but close. Kevin is the youngest of 3 kids, had a hard time finding friends as a kid, was picked on a lot, was held back in first grade, could never find a sport or hobby where he felt like he belonged. Until he entered high school, joined a local church and started writing. He found his home and friends at the church and became a really good writer. He has been steadfast on his future ever sense. 

I am really proud of my "little" brother. I wish we were closer and saw each other more, but he does live in Tennessee after all. I was really glad to spend Christmas this year with just him and Michael. 

No comments:

Post a Comment