Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

snow-poclypse

I most likely spelled the title wrong but in this mood I really dont care. I have not posted much in the past couple days because well I have been out of town, enjoying some down time with my soon to be in-laws and my fiance's family and friends. Everything has been great until mother nature decided to turn Atlanta into an ice skating rink. I am now stuck in Pennslyvania and not sure excatly when I can get home :(

I am bad about getting home sick and man it has kicked in. Luckily we flew with the pups, so they are with us and a great friend turned out heat up a bit and dripped a facuet for us so our pipes dont freeze. And I am kind of bummed I didnt get to enjoy the real Ga snow, but we did have some fun time in the snow here is Pa.

This journey of waiting for a possible plane to take us home has been crazy. Our orignal flight out was today (Monday) at about 7 am, but we heard about the end of the world Atlanta snow storm, so we changed it for Sunday night. Well that was cancelled almost right after we booked it. We were rebooked for tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday). We are still unsure if we can even make it home on that flight. AND if we do make it to Atlanta, I am sure my car is a giant car popsicle at the airport. Plus we live on a hill that ices pretty quickly...

So, we shall see if I am still home sick tomorrow or hopefully back home.

This entry was all about venting and excuse my terrible spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment