Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

random time killing

Stole this from Facebook. You are supposed to write a note with the 3s of YOU.

Three names I go by:
1. Eileen
2. I
3. Babe

Three jobs I've had in my life:
1.account manager
2. intern
3. server

Three places I've lived
1.Lenexa, Ka
2. Arlington Heights, IL
3. Marietta, Ga

Three favorite travel destinations:
1. NYC
2. South America
3. Savannah

Three favorite alcoholic drinks:
1. wine
2. beer
3. appletinis

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Big Love
2. Teen Mom
3. Top Chef

Things I want:
1. our wedding to come faster
2. a house w/ a yard
3. to win the lottery

Three people who text me regularly:
1. Michael
2. my mom
3. umm random friends

Three of my favorite foods:
1. sushi
2. corn
3. apples

Three friends you know over 10 years
1. Laura
2. Erin
3. my mom :)

Three new friends this year (im gonna go w/ last year)
1.Janna
2.Jenny
3.Stephanie

Three relatives on Facebook
1. mom
2. Erin
3. Aunt Michele

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. our wedding!
2. bridal showers
3. our honeymoon

No comments:

Post a Comment