Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What famous person who would you like to meet?

In college I interned at a local radio station and had a lot of fun and got to meet a handful of celebrities the 6 months I was there, mostly people from American Idol and Nick Lachey!Anyway...I like to think of my top favorite celebrities I would like to meet/interview  and what I would pick their brain. Don't ask why because well I do not have an answer for you. Here is my list.

1. Quentin Tarrentino - again, I was a film minor in college. I LOVE movies, especially his! To work with him on a film would be my dream. His films are in your face, funny, and always a nod to something and someone who helped make film what it is now.

2. Leonardo DiCaprio - again its all about movies with me. He is an AMAZING actor and ever since he little wild days of his 20's he now only chooses to do amazing movies. How does he chooses the films he does?

3. Tom Hanks - see a pattern here? his film career is astounding! is there a character he hasnt played?

4. Dr. Drew Pinksey - yes, from Love Line and Celebrity Rehab. People laugh and my fiance rolls his eyes at me when I say I like him and would love to meet him. Who didnt listen or watched Love Line. Yes, his newer show, Celebrity Rehab sounds stupid, but he is helping people. He understands that if you are a famous actor or musician you are usually very sensitive, have a crazy childhood, trauma and mental instability. They are drawn to drugs and alcohol because of their mental stability and not necessarily because they are famous and spoiled. He is a hard ass on these "celebrities" and actually helps a lot of people. So back off Dr. Drew because he is awesome :)

5. Now if I could choose someone who has passed I would choose Judy Garland. Man, that voice! She reminds me of my grandma :) They sounded similar when singing. No one sings like that anymore. She was beautiful and talented but also haunted by her craft. I would just want to sit and chat for hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment