Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Celebrity Apprentice is back!

Michael got me HOOKED on Celebrity Apprentice last season and I rooted for Bret Michaels all the way to the end. The new season premiered last night in all its crazy Donald Trump glory.

The cast is interesting -
Gary Busey
Meatloaf
David Cassidy
Mark McGrath
Jose Canseco
Dionne Warwick
Richard Hatch
NeNe Leaks
Marlee Matlin
LaToya Jackson
Hope Dworaczyk
Lisa Rinna
Niki Taylor
Lil John
Star Jones
John Rich

I am rooting for John Rich, Meatloaf and Marlee Matlin. Watching last night I realized the big players are going to be Richard Hatch (makes sense, but he is a jerk), Jose Canseco (fyi he looks like a GIANT), and John Rich (pulled in BIG $$).

I hope Star Jones and Ne Ne Leaks go quick, they annoy me! And well its def going to be interesting with Gary Busey.

I will keep watching and I hope you get sucked into the trashyness as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment