Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Teen Mom

Who doesn't watch the MTV sensation that has become Teen Mom. I have watch every episode of every girl on 16 and Pregnant and now crazy in love with Teen Mom, event got Michael hooked :) but shhh...

But this season the girls are driving me CRAZY! I just want to smack 3 out of 4 of them. Who would of thought that Leah would be the one with a head on her shoulders. I feel like I relate more to these girls, I see them making some of the same stupid 18 year old mistakes I made, but I didnt have a baby in tow.

Chelsea needs to get rid of that jerk Adam. I am waiting for her dad to beat the crap out of him because I know my stepdad would of. 

Jenelle just needs to get her act together. Which I know she has not really, I follow her Twitter (I know...I know...) and she chats with Dr. Drew (hero of mine, but that cannot be a good sign) and she was recently arrested on drug charges (oops).

Kailyn - poor girls needs some parents! Her mom is such a flake, I feel bad. I can see where she is coming from but she doesnt handle it well and hell she is only 18. 

Leah - love her! Love those babies of hers, soo adorable. 

I cannot wait for another season of the original girls to come back, but this is keeping me entertained for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment