Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Niki Taylor got fired while keeping her reputation

I have mentioned before my love for "reality tv" well right now one of my favorite shows is "Celebrity Apprentice" (who doesn't love the Donald!).



Last nights episode Gary Busey was the mens project manger and they won! (say what?! yup i know!) I can see why they did (Gary needs to thank everyone but Jose). Since the women lost (because they are quite stupid this year) Niki Taylor took the blame (she was the project manager), she wouldn't bring back anyone to the boardroom and was fired. BUT I think she handled herself with class. She lost, but not for lack of trying. She refused to cat fight, argue or look stupid (like Star Jones or Dionne Warwick). She may not have won the show, but she has kept her reputation. And I say GOOD FOR HER!

I am excited for next week! Go Meat Loaf and Jon Rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment