Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

say buh bye



Is your favorite show going to be cancelled?

- poor FX has not been able to create a decent show in a long time. The only thing they have still going for them is Rescue Me and this coming season is rumored to be the last (tear!) Lights Out has officially gotten the ax.

- Have you seen or even heard of Perfect Couples? Yeah, exactly why it was pulled almost right away. I saw a handful of commercials, but that was it.  It has already been pulled. A new sitcom reminding me of the ones from the 80's and 90's is going to take its place starting in April. The Paul Resier Show. Remember the husband from Mad About You (who didnt love that show!) thats him! From the commercials it looks pretty funny. I will give it a shot, but then again I will give almost any show a shot. I want this show to work, but not a lot of sitcoms last nowadays.

- Do you also loving cooking shows like me? I started watching Americas Next Great Restaurant, kinda boring. I am not surprised this is falling in the ratings.

I always end up getting sucked into shows that get pulled. Anyone remember October Road or the Brittany Snow show set in the 60's? Yeah, I was sucked in when they were pulled mid season. Now all my favorite shows are ending, Rescue Me, Big Love and Friday Night Lights.

What are your favorite TV shows? Any been pulled you feel unfairly?

No comments:

Post a Comment