Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday randoms

Here are some of the things going on this week in my life

- last night Michael and I purchased my wedding shoes. I found the beauties on Davids Bridal.com you can view them here (since they wont let me save the photo!) Mine are in cornflower, its my something blue!

- part one of the bridesmaids gifts arrived today! I even ordered one for me. I don't want to share on here what it is since a bridesmaid or two may read this!

- I menu planned today for the next two weeks, I will post about my adventures in cooking later.

- I have been thinking of getting a summer weekend job to help pay for the wedding even though Michael swears were doing great. (I am a worry wort!)

- I still have some DVR catching up to do, so far I still need to watch Secret Life of the American Teenager, Biggest Loser and Criminal Minds (the spin off one).

- Malibu didnt wake up scratching last night! I am sure his allergies will kick back in once the warm weather comes back

No comments:

Post a Comment