Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Recap

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was nice and relaxing.

Friday night I went to dinner with my mom and then we went and say A Chorus Line (free tickets are a great perk of my job!)

Saturday Michael and I headed to the outlets since the weather was BEAUTIFUL. We then met my mom for a late lunch/early dinner. We then headed home, Michael watched basketball, we designed our table numbers (I will have to post a photo soon) and went to Chili's for a late dinner. We then stayed up late catching up on our shows on the DVR. We are wild and crazy kids I know!

Sunday we slept in and missed church (oops!) watched more basketball, did some more designing of the table numbers, watched more of our DVR shows, then watched Celebrity Apprentice.

That was our weekend in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment