Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Catching up and random thoughts

Lets play catch up! I have been pretty busy lately and not able to blog.

  • anyone know how to get rid of a BAD knot in your back/neck? My massage therapist friend cant see me until Friday and I am dyeing! I have a bad knot near my left shoulder blade for a week now. Its giving me bad headaches and makes it painful to move my neck.
  • I had my post op appointment on Monday with my surgeon and everything looks good! I am healthy and healing well. Yeah!
  • I played my first softball game Monday night since the surgery and did BAAD :( 
  • LOVED the Biggest Loser finale last night! So glad Olivia won!
  • In 2 weeks we go up to Pa for my first bridal shower! so excited! 
  • I am SICK of being broke :(

No comments:

Post a Comment