Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

how was your weekend?

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I know, they never seem long enough. This is what I did this weekend.

Friday:
Trivia! There is a Buffalo Wild Wings near me that hosts trivia on Friday nights, I LOVE Trivia. We had won something the past couple weeks, but this week we SUCKED. Expect for the fact that I won a beat :) The final question was which one of these shows premiered in the 80's. Two of the options were Benson and Roseanne. Now Roseanne is one of my FAVORITE shows ever so of course  I know the answer. Michael thinks its Benson, the team believes me and thats what we put. Michael swore up and down it was Benson so I bet him whoever is wrong will clean the house. Of course I WON! I am still waiting for the house to be cleaned, but bragging rights are so much sweeter.

Saturday: 
Slept in pretty late, it was awesome! Then ran some errands w/ Michael, came home made lunch (well more like linner, you know lunch and dinner). Caught up on some of the shows saved on the DVR and finished the invitations! I will take photos and do a separate post later.

Sunday:
Slept in (I know bad...should of gone to church). I had given my mom a massage/facial gift certificate for mothers day and even made the appointment for her. I know I am an awesome daughter! I went and saw this awesome movie:
I HIGHLY recommend it. Especially if you are a movie buff/fan like myself. I LOVE Christoph Waltz, especially in Inglorious Bastards. My good friend who say the movie w/ me read the book and said it was pretty spot on. Except the movie does not let you know that Christoph Waltz's character has sczhophernia, and that is why he acts like he does. I don't want to give to much away, but it really is a good movie.

Then of course I couponded and watched Celebrity Apprentice! NeNe...WHY DID YOU LEAVE! I am back to not liking you anymore...but SPOILER ALERT - Meat Loaf is AWESOME! He kicked Star off :) The top 4 have been chosen - Jon Rich (I think he will be in the bottom 2, hopefully win!), Marlee Matlin (I also love her!), Meat Loaf (love him!) and Lil Jon (who saw that coming, but I love him as well!) This will be really good! I think it will come down to Jon Rich and Marlee Matlin, but anyone could take it!


I hope everyone else had a fun weekend. Next week's doesnt look as fun, going to be recovering from my surgery. I will update you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment