Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So What Wednesday...



This week I am saying so what to...
  • I am glad the softball season is almost up for one of the teams I play on
  • If I splurged on some white chocolate carmel coffee stuff...I have been needing some extra pick me up lately and hate the taste of normal coffee
  • I am having 3 bridal showers this summer in three different states
  • I am over drama, but some how it always follows me (I need to edit some people out of my life)
  • I don't think I have lost any weight (oops!) I have about 4 months to get beach ready, I really don't wanna look fat on my honeymoon!
  • I got really mad at a friends Facebook status yesterday, I had to delete it off my wall because I kept seeing it
  • I teared up at Biggest Loser last night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment