Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Summer Shows

Now that the summers shows are back in swing, here are the ones I am watching this summer.

I LOVE these shows! I have seen just about every single one. I stopped watching Real World because its not "real world" anymore. These one is gonna be awesome! Imagine being paired up with your worst enemy and having to work as a team. CT is back! I love him...I am rooting for him, so far so good. He didnt get in any fights yet. 




I do love Dr. Drew! I have a special interest in addiction, maybe its because its genetic in my family, not sure. My thoughts on the season so far - Michael Lohan (BLAH!) get over yourself. I LOVE Steven Adler, I LOVE Guns and Roses - but sadly I think he may be the next Jeff Conaway, lets hope not!

Rescue Me starts back up July 13th!!! Finaly season :(  From the commercials it looks like the best one yet. Michael got me HOOKED into this show. I am so sad its ending. 



Michael and I are both looking forward to watching the train wreck that is Amber and to see the cutest little boy Bently. Yes, we are hooked on all the Teen Moms and 16 and Pregnant. You are too dont lie!




Yes, this show is HORRIBLE, but I am hooked! Its a giant soap opera now. It began as a good message to kids, but has moved into the unbelievable world. But some of the actors have been given some good story lines and deep issues now.





I heard Hells Kitchen is starting back up soon, in the mean time Master Chef is entertaining us. Michael and I love Gordon Ramsey and all his shows. I hope another awesome chef wins Master Chef. Last summer a sweet southern girl from Mississippi won, i was rooting for her the whole time. 




 This show has always been awesome. I figured out a way to get Michael to watch wedding shows/movies (he actually watch Father of the Bride!) was to plan a wedding. Now he also watches the awesomeness that is Bridezillas.

What is sucking all your time this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment