Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So What Wednesday...



  • I am starting to feel like a bridezilla - we only have room for so many attendees at the wedding and lots of people are assuming they are invited....uh!!!!
  • If I am VERY nervous to meet my dads brother this weekend - My dad was not close with anyone in his family (lots of drama), he was the only one who attended my dads funeral. I am having a one on one dinner w/ him (and prob his wife) Saturday when we are in Chicago. 
  • I record way to many shows on the DVR
  • Michael and I have a baby plan, but we are not telling anyone. 
  • My veil is hanging up in a storage room at work, my boss is my wedding coordinator :)
  • I still need to buy gifts for some wedding people but cant make up my mind
  • I seem to only talk wedding...about 100 days left!
My life is pretty boring lately! Thats about all I got....

No comments:

Post a Comment