Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So What Wednesday...



This week I am saying So What to...

  • If I ate way to much on our trip to Pa, it was fun!
  • I cannot wait to move up north - this georgia heat is killing me
  • If we give one of our dogs baby benedryl some nights so we can all get sleep - he has bad skin allergies and is up all night scratching :(
  • We dont want any kids at the wedding (except our goddaughter who will only be 1) Its costing like $80 a person to eat, plus we dont want the hassle of kids
  • I am still checking the registries :) I have two more bridal showers to go! 
  • If I am basically planning my own local bridal shower - I want to! 
  • I dont really care about what color vest and tie Michael is wearing at the wedding, I am over some of those details. 
  • If I want to send out invitations like now! I wanna know who is coming!
  • If I have wedding on the brain....
  • I really enjoy couponing and grocery shopping - i like to see how much I can save!
Now go link up and join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment