Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

SURPRISE!

Michael turned 30 on Sunday while we were visiting Pa. Usually we are up there in January for my birthday so we always go to this wing place for dinner with our friends. I came up with the bright idea to throw him a surprise birthday party for his 30th. He was the one who put the thought in my head by saying dont do it! HAHA! Taught him to tell me not to do something :). With LOTS of help from good friends and his family we were able to pull this off. He was surprised that I was able to, I SUCK at surprises. I always give it away because I get excited about it.

There was some hiccups, especially the day of. The day of we went and had lunch with our best man, maid of honor, god daughter, and both sets of parents. Michael had been craving this places ice cream for weeks. He was also REALLY instiant on playing mini golf, but it was around 4 pm and this time and our best man and maid of honor were the party set up people so they had to go. My mom made us leave which really made Michael mad so he became really grumpy. During the day he kept trying to change the place we were going for dinner (I had to put my foot down). We were playing cards with his cousins and grandma (who were suppose to be at the restaurant by 5:30) I kept trying to get Michael to go back to the house to change for dinner so they could go, but he wouldnt let us go! We were able to pull it off, but barely!

Here are some funny photos! He really enjoyed it and was REALLY surprised!

The attendees


Kylee our god daughter

Happy Birthday Michael!

she would not take a picture with him

No comments:

Post a Comment