Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Belated Fathers Day

I know I am a day late...Fathers Day was yesterday, but I was busy. I want to say Happy Fathers day to all the fathers out there, especially the two of mine.



Sadly, one is in heaven. My dad passed away very suddenly when I was 14. I still remember the day like it was yesterday. I miss him more and more each day, especially with my wedding coming up. I am not good w/ emotions in front of people so I don't talk about him in detail much.



Fast forward to me being 15/16ish and my mom meeting who at first I thought was the worst person on the planet because well he wasn't my dad. Now he is one of my best friends. My stepdadish (they are not married) Bob has been such an amazing gift to our family. First, he puts up with my mom and took on 3 kids as his own (he has no biological children of his own). There were many times he could of said I am done with this crap, but he didn't (why, I have no idea). He has stayed by my moms side for almost 10 years now and has proved he is not going anywhere.



I also want to wish Michael Happy Fathers day from our fur babies. Just because they are not human doesnt mean he isnt a dad to them. Go ahead, laugh...my mom does. One day (not anytime soon FYI) I cannot wait to wish him a Happy Fathers Day from our human baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment