Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Recap

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was nice and relaxing. Michael and I held it at our house. Nothing too crazy, just us, my parents and little brother. I cooked most of the food, which I am really proud of. We had a couple of snafoos though. We had bought a ham and a roast for Christmas dinner, but when we pulled the roast out to cook it had gone bad :( My mom also forgot to bring the stuffing she made and we made rolls, but left them in the oven. Oh well!

We had a pretty successful Christmas present wise as well. I got Michael a handful of things, kinda went a little overboard. He bought new golf clubs and I paid for half. Then I bought him tickets to a Predators vs. Flyers game in a couple weeks. Michael is a HUGE hockey fan and now that Atlanta does not have a hockey team, Nashville is the closest place to go for hockey.  We are making a weekend our of it. I also got him 2 passes for golf at a local golf club through Groupon. I also got him Flyers cuff links.

I got pretty spoiled as well. I got my Amish cookbook early :) I also got all these goodies:
 Michael framed our wedding photo for us.

 I needed a new hair straighter pretty bad. Michael got me a good one :)

 My parents got me the Sugarland and Miranda Lambert CD.

 I also got The Help. Watched it yesterday and loved it. I should of read the book first. 

 My mom got us some Rachel Ray cookware. We have wanted it for a while. 

The awesomess present from Michael :)

No comments:

Post a Comment