Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

5 Question Friday






1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
Don't really have any reason to hide any good snacks. 

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
According to my husband I have a dirty car...but really it just gets cluttered. Some how I can never remember or care to bring things back in the house. 

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
No...I do want to go one day though. 

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
COLD room with blankets! I get hot when sleeping so I like to be able to cool down. 

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
I took a flight from Atlanta to Houston for work (so I had no one to grab onto! and I am sure my boss wouldnt like it if I did). It was a pretty rocky flight then when we got to Houston it was like the pilot forgot he had to land and we started descending fast. I was not a fan, plus I had an aisle seat so I couldnt see out the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment