Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

I am gonna share a little secert

I have a little secret to share...I hope to be a mom of all boys. Don't get me wrong, once God has blessed with us children and if they are daughters I will be thrilled, but I easily imagine myself as a mom of boys. I grew up with brothers and a tom boy for a mom. I feel like I can relate to boys easier and would love to have a house full of sons. Michael is on board with this small wish as well...mainly bc if he had a daughter that poor girl would be soo over protected...poor thing.

And no...I am not expecting...I fell like if you are a married lady and start to talk kids, not drink alcohol or do something that MAY indicate you are not expecting then people will ask. Which is one of my biggest pet peeves. DO NOT EVER ask a couple when they plan on having kids. They prob have a plan...maybe they dont want kids, maybe they havn't even started trying...maybe they have been trying for years and cant...maybe that day they found out they cant have kids. You dont know their story. Be kind and remember that next time you ask a lady when she plans on having kids.

So that my secret..and a small rant thrown in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment