Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

So What Wednesday!


This week I am saying so what to...
  • We did nothing for Valentines Day - we are postponing it till next week. Michaels dad is in town visiting right now. 
  • I got really excited for a sale at Kroger - our laundry detergent is NEVER on sale!
  • I am looking forward to lunch today - its pay day so I can go anywhere! :)
  • I am so ready for spring. 
  • I am thinking of going back to school for my masters...even though I hate school.
  • I am thinking of changing careers...well kinda. I would like to teach high school kids stuff I learned in college (radio/tv/editing/filming). Thats why I want to get my masters to jump ahead. 
  • Getting my masters scares me...I am not a good student! 
  • I am terrible blogger...I am trying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment