Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Its Offical!


I am a student again! I got accepted into Liberty University's online masters program today. Classes start in March and I am pretty excited! I think Michael is more excited then I am. He is about to finish his masters (MBA) and was encouraging me to keep going and get my masters. I finally caved and decided to because I would like to make a career change. I want to be a teacher. I have wanted to be a teacher since I was a kid, but things change...I can never make up my mind...and people influence you too much when you are young...

Anyway! So here we go! I am diving head first back into school. REALLY nervous because I am not a great student...Michael has faith that I will be fine...I am lacking the same confidence. It should take about 2 years to finish. I am hoping I can finish faster, but we shall see!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment