Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Best Christmas ever!

This year is going to be the best Christmas ever! Michael surprised me yesterday w/ an early Christmas/anniversary present - we are going to New York City the weekend before Christmas! I have ALWAYS wanted to go up there around Christmas time. We usually go to Pa in January, but its too late to sneak up to New York. I am already planning the cheesy stuff like seeing the tree, ice skating in Central Park, and checking out the window displays. New York is one of my favorite cities in the world. I am still kicking myself for not going after an internship at a PR firm up there (I had just gotten a full time job offer down here.) I would move up there in a heart beat if one of us got a job there.

I am SUPER excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment