Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Fab Friday


I am linking up w/ Laura for Fab Fridays!

  • First of all its Friday...whew!
  • I have NO plans for the weekend. Ok well 2 - gotta do some homework and going to a friends get together. But thats it!
  • I am starting to look like I have lost weight. Wish the scale showed it...
  • I think we are making progress on the infertility process :) Only time will tell 
  • Michael and I have a credit card and car pay off plan...now if shit would stop breaking in our house we were be ok
  • My family in NYC only had minor hiccups w/ the storm (lost some power) and Michaels family in Pa were hit at all
  • Dogs went in for check ups and are both good - going for deep teeth cleaning next week...kinda nervous! 
I hope everyone has a good weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from Laura's Fab Friday post.

    Sometimes the scale tricks us, doesn't it?! :) If you are noticing a difference or your clothes are fitting differently, then you ARE changing. Keep up the great work! Hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for a plan on tackling debt. :)

    Glad to hear your family only had minor hiccups with the Storm..

    Visiting from Laura's (Between The Lines).

    ReplyDelete