Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

All About Me #1

Jessica from From Marriage to Motherhood proposed a great idea to do an About Me series w/ 30 questions/prompts. I decided to jump in!

List 20 random facts about yourself.
  1. I am usually sitting with my legs crossed in a chair. I HATE sitting with my legs on the floor. My legs are short and it hurts my knees. 
  2. I bring lots of food to work and rarely eat it. 
  3. I cannot stand the sound of chewing! Not my chewing, but if people around me are chewing. 
  4. I am a hypochondriac. 
  5. I wish my body was see through.
  6. When falling asleep I have to have the TV on a certain channel (Nick at Nite) on certain TV shows (Everybody Loves Raymond, Roseanne, King of Queens) or sports. If it is on something I havn't seen or a movie I will stay up and watch it. The volume also has to be loud enough so I hear something, but cant make out the words. Drives my husband NUTS! 
  7. I am a VERY light sleeper. If I fall asleep before my husband he cannot change the channel because if he does before I am in REM sleep then I wake up. I wake up to roll over. I wake up a lot. 
  8. My dad died when I was 14 so I panic if I call my mom or husband and they dont pick up.  
  9. I prefer sitting on my couch, snuggled with my husband and dogs then going out. 
  10. I HATE doing laundry. Well more like I hate folding or putting away laundry. 
  11. I wear the same two pieces of jewerly everyday - my wedding ring and my celtic cross necklace Michael got me from Savannah
  12. I keep going back and forth between would I want to be a teacher or nurse when "I grow up"
  13. i critique parents and how they raise their children.  
  14. I am not a fan of breakfast foods.
  15. I HATE eggs.
  16. I hate blow drying and straightening my hair bc it takes so long but I hate my hair wavy (its so big!). 
  17. I cannot seem to keep my closet or car clutter free to save my life. But my husband's closet and car are always clean. I dont get it. 
  18. I wish I could work part-time. 
  19. I have no ambition to climb the corporate ladder or create new things. 
  20. I want one thing in the world that I cant seem to get - motherhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment