Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

30 day blog challenge: Day 1

I figured I would give it a shot!


Day 1: Share a recent photo and 15 facts

photo.php.jpg
This is me and my goddaughter Kylee at her baptism

one I have lived in 5 states - Florida, California, Kansas, Illinois and Georgia

two i love snow!

three I work at a really cool, small family owned company

four I a slight hypocroniacte. 

five I cant spell to save my life

six I was a film minor in college

seven my dream is to write,produce and direct a movie

eight I oddly really want to act as well - in tv, film, or on the stage

nine i am always hungry

ten I was a lot more outgoing as a kid and teenager, I have become more shy as I have gotten older and it annoys me

eleven My fiance and I try to go see a movie every weekend

twelve I have the internal struggle of being a stay at home mom vs career women all the time

thirteen I have very few close friends

fourteen I am an incredibly light sleeper, the tv has to be on a show I have seen a lot (I prefer Roseanne) and at a certain volume for me to fall asleep and I dont remember the last time I actually slept through the night without waking up to at least turn over

fifteen I am such a worry wort, I always think the worst

No comments:

Post a Comment