Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

fun and random survey

Stole this from fellow blogger - Whitney at The Glamorous Life of a Housewife

A. Age: 24

B. Bed size: King

C. Chore you dislike: Laundry is the worst! Then dishes

D. Dogs: We have two wonderful Westie pups

E. Essential start to your day: snuggles from my pups

F. Favorite color: I really dont have a favorite

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5' 3"

I. Instruments you play(ed): I "played" violin when I was in elementary school, I just tortured my parents bc I was terrible!

J. Job title: account services coordinator (love my job!)

K. Kids: just the two pups

L. Live: The burbs.

M. Mom’s name: Sheila

N. Nicknames: I, babe...thats abou it

O. Overnight hospital stays: like 4 years ago I was having a bunch of stomach issues, so my mom had me stay for that, but thats it

P. Pet peeves: I have a bunch! Pretty much the noise of chewing is by far the worst noise on this earth

Q. Quote from a movie: "Here's looking at  you kid" Casablanca

S. Siblings:2 younger brothers

T. Time you wake up:work days either 7 or 7:30 (depending on if I need to straighten my hair or not) weekends, I usually cant sleep past 9

U. Underwear: Yes?

V. Vegetables you don’t like: lima beans, but thats about it

W. What makes you run late: the pups being butt heads

X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth...I get ultrasounds done yearly for my thyroid does that count?

Y. Yummy food you make: I can make pretty good lasagna, but I am not a big cook

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I dont know...

No comments:

Post a Comment