Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

What do you watch?

Does anyone else live off their DVR? What did we do before DVR? If you are like my stepdad you tape shows on a VHS tape (yes, he STILL does!) My fiance and I have several (and i do mean several) shows that we have scheduled for taping during the week. Here is my break down of what I watch.

Monday - We use to watch the whole CBS line up, but they are not that funny anymore so we don't record them. If we are home, we will watch them, if not no big deal.

Tuesday - I LOOOVE One Tree Hill (even though they are now stretching), I got sucked into The Biggest Loser this season and yes I teared up this week. And I have been sucked into Teen Mom since the beginning.



Wednesday - Its all about Top Chef! 
Sunday - We both like Celebrity Apprentice and I am hooked on Army Wives. 

I am excited for these shows to come back - 


What do you watch???

No comments:

Post a Comment