Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I promise, I am alive!

I know I know....I have been really bad about blogging lately! Work and well life have been super crazy busy. Here are a few things going on in my life right now.

- Currently under yet ANOTHER tornado watch/warning. I don't think they are going to get real close to us, but they are def close. I grew up in Kansas so I am not really scared of tornadoes, but I do wish we had a house with a basement. The photo above is the current map, lots of red and more heading our way. My heart goes out to the families in Alabama who have lost loved ones.

- Easter. I survived my first Orthodox Easter. I really enjoyed it. I was not very good at going to the Wednesday night services, maybe next year. Michael and I did go to the Good Friday service. I will post a separate Easter post.

- Been playing lots of softball - doing decent

- work has been CRAZY busy, but in a good way. Busy is always good. We have a large event tomorrow and I get to be the go to person in charge for a big chunk, pretty excited. I really do love my job.

- I have to have surgery in a couple weeks and I am kinda nervous! I have never had surgery before. Its a minor procedure, but still have to be put out. Thats the part that scares me, what if it doesnt work and I am awake for the whole thing? UUH! Michael's answer was well it isnt a big surgery like heart surgey so it wouldnt hurt as bad...say what!

No comments:

Post a Comment