Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

early Christmas present

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

 I have been trying to get into the Christmas spirit, but its been tough this year. Part of it I think is the weather! Its been in the 70s here in Atlanta lately. Yesterday we had tornado warnings...say what! I miss snow. People thing Michael and I are crazy for LOVING snow, but we grew up where it snowed in the winter. To us Christmas is just not Christmas without snow. Come on Atlanta it snowed last year on Christmas day!

Anywho...today Michael and went from store to store to get last minute gifts...it wore me out! Being the super sweet person he is, Michael gave me one of my Christmas gifts early (I think bc he got a gift early too...he bought new golf clubs and I paid for half as part of his present). Anyway....my Christmas present was an Amish cookbook!

I am so excited!! I have really gotten into cooking and baking lately (especially baking) I really wanted an Amish cookbook. Michael grew up in Pa near the Amish and he misses being able to get their fresh food and meats. One reason I cannot wait to move to Pa.

I look forward to trying recipes and I will post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment