Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wedding Part 2

I hope you enjoyed seeing the photos from wedding part 1. We had a WONDERFUL wedding. We belong to a Greek Orthodox church so our ceremony was very traditional in the Orthodox sense. Our wedding was on a Sunday so the ceremony was only 45 mins to an hour and not an hour and a 1/2 like they normally are. It was beautiful and I am really glad we did that.

Our wedding party was awesome! Most was from out of state so we were very lucky they agreed to travel and be part of our day. We had no drama with the wedding party..whew! Only some funny hiccups before hand, which I will get into in another post. Our wedding day was a drama free day :)

One of my big things was I wanted everyone to have fun at the reception and I think it was pretty fun! Our DJ was AMAZING!!! Everyone was up and dancing, including our grandmas!

I would recommend ALL of our vendors we used. If you are in the Atlanta area look these guys up (no one has asked me to do this, We just had a GREAT experience w/ all) :

Flowers: Perfect Petals
DJ: T & C Show
Photography/Videography: Chris Brock
Reception (they did all food, drink, cake, set up and break down!) : Olde Towne Athletic Club

Now more photos!




















No comments:

Post a Comment