Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My ABC's


A. Age: 24

B. Bed size: King...much needed

C. Chore you dislike: laundry...hate folding and putting it away

D. Dogs: my two pup babies are Malibu and Bailey

E. Essential start to your day: some snuggle time with my pups

F. Favorite color: i really dont have one

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: 5'3"

I. Instruments you play(ed): I "played" the violin in elementary school...my mom said I was TERRIBLE

J. Job title: Account Services Coordinator (and I love it :) )

K. Kids: none of my own - I have a BEAUTIFUL goddaughter

L. Live: in the south

M. Mom’s name: Sheila

N. Nicknames: umm "i" and michael calls me babe

O. Overnight hospital stays: one for a stomach thing, sucked!

P. Pet peeves: gum chewing (well the sound of chewing in general)

Q. Quote from a movie: "Here's to looking at you kid" Casablanca (love it!)

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: 2 younger brothers

T. Time you wake up: either 7 or 7:30 am during the week (depending on the hair day)

U. Underwear:  cute ones

V. Vegetables you don’t like: lima beans

W.What makes you run late: my pups

X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth, I've had a handful of different ultrasounds

Y. Yummy food you make: im dabbling right now

Z. Zoo animal favorites: humm...I dont know!

No comments:

Post a Comment